Wales Boy’s Under 13 Cricket Coach
Coaching the Wales Boys Under 13 Squad.
- To select teams and squads for matches and practice sessions together with the captain and team manager.
- Joint responsibility with captain and team manager for discipline on and off the field of play in line with National Code of Conduct
- Sole responsibility for communicating with players when they are not selected and providing any necessary feedback requested from the player.
- Close liaison with captain regarding match strategy aimed at delivering success on the field
- Preparation of squad coaching – indoor and outdoor/ middle practice and pre match warm ups
- Team and individual squad members’ performance review, praise where necessary and highlighting areas for development on a regular basis.
- Ensure that players understand the playing conditions and regulations
- To attend sufficient appropriate coach development courses
- Produce an ‘end of season’ squad report to include team performances, player averages and key individual performances.
Level 2 or Level 3 qualified Coach with up to date CRB check and ECBCA member. A Level 2 coach would be encouraged to work towards a Level 3 qualification.
The CW Performance Manager
Term of Contract:
12 month rolling contract, reviewed by the performance manager at the end of every season
Claims for payment should be made to the CW on the specified Coach claim form.
Coaching fees for games and training sessions will be on an hourly rate dependent on qualification.
Level 2 Coach would be paid £13 per hour.
Level 3 Coach would be paid £15 per hour.
Mileage for travel to and from training sessions and games will be reimbursed at a rate of 30p per mile. Receipts must be provided for any additional expenses.
Expense claims should be submitted to the Cricket Wales office for approval each month.
Please reply with copy of CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 27th October 2014